- What personally identifiable information is collected from you by us, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected by us. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. We may also use your information to assist us in developing and enhancing our services and our web site, to conduct market analysis and strategic planning and to determine your eligibility to receive offers for special features, promotions, and products.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information to us, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use certain features and functions provided by DishOut, LLC, a user may first be required to complete a registration process. During registration a user may be required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information may be used for transactional purposes or to contact you about products and services you are enrolled in or may be interested in. In certain scenarios, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Further Information on Sharing
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, as permitted by data protection legislation, or with your express permission. These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared.
- We may disclose your information to assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so.
- We may disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or as otherwise required to by law.
- We may disclose information to service providers who manage various marketing programs on our behalf. We will only transfer your personal information to service providers that commit to the same principles that we adhere to.
- We may disclose information to carefully selected business partners.
- We may use IP addresses, browser types and access times to analyze trends, administer our services, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and to prevent fraud.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.